Be ready next spring by taking your game to the next level this winter! The winter program runs November through March. Each golf lesson is customized, based on the golfers swing, ability, and age. Each lesson uses the latest technology, incorporating high speed cameras and video analysis to diagnose the golf swing and provide instant valuable feedback. We use Trackman technology, it tracks the ball and clubhead through the golf swing, enhancing the quality of the golf lesson and helping the student progress. Tomi Putt, our putting software, records critical parameters of your putting stroke in real-time and tells you how to fix it. Winter Golf Lesson produce results.
We are proud to share with you:
- We have an average of 23-35 winter students that qualify for the State High School Tournament each season. Last year 29 of our winter students played in the State High School Golf Tournament.
- We have an average of 4-10 top 10 finishers each year at the State High School Golf Tournament.
- We have an average of 5 students per year that go on to play college golf.
We work on the following during winter golf lessons:
- Full swing
- Short game
- Course management
- Goal setting & regular review
- Drills & workouts to use in the other bays or to take with you
- College recruiting consulting
All winter lesson packages include the following:
- 9 50-60 minute golf lessons using Trackman technology
- 2 Trackman Combine tests
- 30 minutes of warmup time in a hitting bay prior to your golf lesson
- Tournament planning
- College prep assistance
In addition to the items above, the Membership Option also includes the following:
- 1 Year membership to the Golf Academy
- Unlimited use of the Simulator Bays
- Use of the driving range when we are open. Use of the putting greens, and chipping areas.
- Non-Academy Member Winter Lessons - $1,025
- Member Winter Lessons - $925
- Junior Non-Academy member Winter lesson Option (12 and under) - $925
- Junior Academy member $825
Please call for more details (320) 219-7677