Be ready next spring by taking your game to the next level this winter! The winter program runs November through March. Each golf lesson is customized, based on the golfers swing, ability, and age. Each lesson uses the latest technology, incorporating high speed cameras and video analysis to diagnose the golf swing and provide instant valuable feedback. Flightscope is a 3D Doppler tracking Golf Radar system, that tracks the ball and club head through the golf swing, enhancing the quality of the golf lesson and helping the student progress. Tomi Putt, our putting software, records critical parameters of your putting stroke in real-time and tells you how to fix it. Winter Golf Lesson produce results. For the last six years we have had an average of 19 students participating in the state tournament each year.
We work on the following during winter golf lessons:
- Full swing
- Short game
- Course management
- Goal setting & regular review
- Drills & workouts to use in the other bays or to take with you
- College recruiting consulting
- $975 for ten 50-60 minute lessons.
- $1225 Membership/Winter lesson package combo. Includes a 1 year membership at the Scott Dirck Golf Academy as well as your 10 hours worth of winter lessons.
Expectation is that you come for your golf lesson at your scheduled time, and practice as much as time permits between lessons.
Please call for more details (320) 219-7677