Join Scott Dirck’s Golf Academy this summer at the Geneva Golf Club in Alexandria, MN for great golf instruction and fun! Scott Dirck and his coaching staff are excited to offer five different summer camps for golfers who are looking to take their game to the next level. Junior Golfers are housed on site at the Geneva Golf Club, and all activities will take place on the course and in The Academy. We are looking for golfers who are serious about bringing their game one step further.
2016 Elite Camp Dates
Monday, June 20th - Wednesday, June 22nd
Sunday, July 24th - Tuesday, July 26th
2016 Future Elite Camp Dates:
Monday, July 18th - Tuesday, July 19th
- Instruction from PGA professional Scott Dirck and his staff.
- Specific student teaching programs to enhance your game.
- Short game, Putting, Chipping and Wedge system instructions.
- Course Management improvements.
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to enhance all aspects of your game.
- Onsite housing at The Geneva Golf Club.
Sample Daily Schedule
8:30am- Short Game, Putting, Chipping instructions
- Wedge system
- Bunker Instruction
11:30am- Lunch and Break
12:30pm- Full Swing Analysis
1:45pm- Course management scenarios
2:30pm- On-course evaluations (9 holes)
5:00pm- Dinner and Evening Programs
Why Scott Dirck’s Summer Camps?
The elite summer camps are training-intensive programs complete with seminars, video analysis, supervised practice, and on-course instruction tailored to advanced junior golfers. Additionally, we focus on the mental aspect of the game, as well as proper practice routines, tournament preparation and opportunities for college golf.
Call (320)219-7677 to sign up now!
We look forward to hearing from you!