This Fall golf program is designed for golf enthusiasts from ages 12-19. It is going to be a small class size.
- Starts August 31st Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 4-6 PM Ends October 8th
- Minimum of 15 - 2 hour Practice Sessions
- Private Individual Sessions
- Game assessment
- This program is 1 on 1 in a group setting.
We assign individual drills for each student to work on their full swing, short game and putting.
Key concepts of the game that would include:
- Escape shots: fades, draws, ball position, body alignment, club face angle.
- Trouble shots: punch shots, low shots, high shots, ball position, club selection.
- Managing game, swing, scoring, strategy
- Confidence building
- Practice skills and competitive practice
- Skill transfer to the course
- On-course strategy lesson
1E4 Member - $250
Non-1E4 Member - $350
Price of a 1E4 Membership is $200.00
(Membership lasts 365 Days. For more details give us a call.)
To sign up or have if you any questions call our main office