This Fall golf program is designed for golf enthusiasts from ages 12-19. They are a small group size.
- Starts in August and runs Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4-6 PM
- Minimum of 15 - 2 hour Practice Sessions
- Private Individual Sessions
- Game assessment
- This program is 1 on 1 in a group setting.
We assign individual drills for each student to work on their full swing, short game and putting.
Key concepts of the game that would include:
- Escape shots: fades, draws, ball position, body alignment, club face angle.
- Trouble shots: punch shots, low shots, high shots, ball position, club selection.
- Managing game, swing, scoring, strategy
- Confidence building
- Practice skills and competitive practice
- Skill transfer to the course
- On-course strategy lesson
Please call us at 320-219-7677 for more information